Credit Card Guide

  • How to Use
  • Statement / Payment
  • Lost / Stolen Card
  • Updating Your Information

Changing Your Address

Please provide us with your new contact information whenever you have a change of address.. We recommend updating your information by phone rather than using the payment slip. Please note that you are still responsible for making all payments on time even if you do not receive a statement. Remember, you can log on to Online Banking to check your account balance, download and print your statements, and/or make a payment.


Back to Top


Registering Your SSN

Please provide us with your Social Security Number (SSN) as soon as it is issued so that you can begin building your credit history, access online services, and use the Automated Phone Service.
* To register your SSN :
a) Send us a copy of your signed social security card by FAX or mail.
b) When making a copy of your social security card, please adjust the size and contrast for easy viewing.

Click here
19800 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 400
Irvine, CA 92612


Back to Top


Requesting a Credit Line Increase

You may request an increase in your credit line 6 months after opening your account. Subsequent requests are accepted on a yearly basis. Please call Premio customer service to submit your request and allow 4 business days for processing. Not all requests are approved; account performance and credit status may be considered in the decision to increase credit line.


Back to Top


Adding/Removing an Authorized User

An authorized User Card is available for anyone in your family. Please note that the Primary Cardholder will be liable for all transactions made on the account, including those made by any authorized user. Please call service center to request an additional card. Applicants can request the card during a card application too. Please note that $10.00 fee for an additional card may occur.


Back to Top


Changing The Cardholder's Name

If the cardholder's name needs to be changed, please provide documented proof such as a copy of marriage certificate or



Download Forms

Please print and fill out the form, then send it to the bank department via FAX.


Dispute Form(PDF)

Please click here to learn how to dispute an item.


Auto Pay Application form(PDF)

Please click here to learn how to appy for Auto pay.


Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files

Back to Top